Interested in scheduling a workshop or event? We offer half-day, full day or two day programs for the following events:
Holding Your Center Workshop
Enlightened Parenting Seminar
Becoming a Love and logic parent®
Rekindling the Love: A Couples Workshop
Keynote Speaker presentations for conferences and events
Workshops and Programs
Holding Your Center WORKSHOP
GAINING A PROFOUND, LIFE-CHANGING SELF AWARENESS IS NOT ONLY POSSIBLE, IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE AND RELATIONSHIPS and heal the cycles of conflict in your life. THis happens by understanding and RELEASING YOUR FEARS, changing your reactive or defensive behavior, and learning to find and hold your center and make better choices in the situations where you have struggles in the past. By CHANGING YOUR THOUGHTS AND PERSPECTIVE you can change your life.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Improve your relationship with your spouse or partner.
- Develop your parenting ability to help your children resolve emotional blocks and reach their full potential
- Increase your ability to set and achieve your work and career goals
- Break the old patterns of conflict or conflict avoidance with your family and friends and take new actions that can transform the quality of your life.
- Free your mind from the fears and emotional baggage that create the repeating patterns of conflict in your life
- Raise your self-awareness & overall well being
BECOMING A LOVE & LOGIC PARENT®
America’s Most Practical and Entertaining Parent Training
- Know the skills to be more confident as a parent
- Feel more relaxed at the end of the day
- How do I get them out of bed early enough to get to school on time?
- Is there a way to discipline my toddler in public without creating a scene?
- How can I stop my children from bickering and fighting?
- How do I get my children to do what I ask without arguing?
Learn to effectively use, enforceable statements, empathy with consequences, limited choices, thinking words vs fighting words and much more...
This course in parenting is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately!
In this course we examine how your core fears and beliefs, perceptual filters, coping strategies, impact your parenting the patterns of conflict in your parenting. By understanding and releasing the limiting perceptions and fear-based thinking of your past, you will be empowered to take new actions that can dramatically improve your ability to fully empower your children and create the family relationships you have always wanted.
You will learn about how to deal with barriers that can interfere with using effective parenting skills including:
- Family patterns of conflict
- Emotional triggers
- Cognitive distortions
- Old parenting beliefs and ideas
improve family Communication by learning:
- How to stay centered in the face of challenges
- When to use Active listening (and when not to use it)
- Conflict resolution skills
- How to be honest while disarming the blame game
Rekindling the Love:
A Couples Workshop
Transform the quality of your relationship and renew the sense of connection and intimacy with your spouse or partner. Learn to recognize your core fears and beliefs, perceptual filters, and coping strategies that impact patterns of conflict with your spouse or partner. By understanding and releasing the limiting perceptions and fear-based thinking of your past, you will be empowered to take new actions that can dramatically improve your ability to fully be connected and have the relationship you have always wanted.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Understand your cognitive distortions and the patterns of conflict that repeat themselves in your relationship
- Stop the blame game
- Self-reflect to recognize and release the fears that drive your cycles of conflict with your partner
- Practice mindfulness, especially in moments of conflict so you can create better outcomes
- Use communication skills to resolve conflicts and dramatically improve the quality of your partnership and connection
- Create a shared reality for your relationship that can bring you together
- Use conflicts and challenges as a way to make you stronger as a couple